My magic subscription has run out I want to pay for another…

Customer Question
My magic jack subscription...

My magic jack subscription has run out I want to pay for another year

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? And how long have you been using magicJack?

O am 84 years old my computer is a Lenovo it is 2 years old

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

What is an update

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to pay my bill When I try to make a call they tell me my subscription has to be renewed

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

In order to renew your subscribtion you need to login to https://my.magicjack.com/ and inside you can renew your plan