I am trying to register a second computer with the Rosetta…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to register a second computer with the Rosetta Stone card, and I am unable to do so. Help!

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

It's a new Dell computer-Intel Core 17 7th generation.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Just the Rosetta Stone program.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just tell me how to program the computer so that we can use the RS program.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly? (connection is simple and secure)
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

The problem is with another computer, not the one I am currently using. I'll see if the other one has internet access---

sure

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.