Not computer camera. Don't know do you have a support system…

Customer Question
Not computer camera ...

Not computer camera

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Don't know do you have a support system on land line

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I want to put camera in another room from wfi

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Whats the full name brand and model of the camera?

What type of computer do you have available to use, Is it a Windows ( XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, or 10) Or do you have a Mac ( 10.6 10.7 10.8, Yosemite, Sierra, Etc )

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S. Sr. Technician and Former Network Switching Systems Operator . Maintainer 31F1P