I'm using another computer other than the one with the

Customer Question
I'm using another computer...

I'm using another computer other than the one with the issue

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Just a moment please I'll check

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

HP p6813w

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just thayt UI can't type anything on the computer with the issue

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May i know the exact issue you are experiencing?

Is the keyboard not working on your computer?

May I know the make and model number of your computer?

Thank you.