Im litererally going to breakdown in a moment ive been

Customer Question
Im litererally going to...

Im litererally going to breakdown in a moment ive been hacked bad and i cant recover my google account

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Ive tried to contact google and its been difficult

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I havent but, and it seems that there are no solutions and google refuses to talk to me over the phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

HELP ME

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
Sure, you can restore access to your email account easily if you have set your recovery phone and email address (prior to the login issue) and that information is still valid.

Remember, it is not always possible to recover an account, especially if recovery information is outdated or or not set prior to the issue

Have you tried yet going via account recovery procedure? Or would you like me to remote into your computer and work on it with you?

can you wait one minute my lil boy just called

sure, just reply when you are ready

Are you confident that you cvan resolve my issue

If you have your valid recovery information set prior to the issue - then 100%

I was hacked and it was changed and getting google on the line has been a night mare
thats the problem im in somewhat of a business war with evil people
the weird thing is im logged in on a mobile device but i cant get to a setting to veiw it

If you are logged in on mobile device still to same email account, that means that it remembers your password, but unfortunatelly, there is no way to get it from mobile.

You would need to go via Google recovery to get verified and reset your password

ive tried on numerous occasions but the numbers have been changed... now it appears to be the numbers ive registered however im not receiving the text codes

ok, I understand, what kind of assistance can I provide for you?

im not sure at this point are there solutions for what ive explained

There is only one way to recover your free google account, and that is via their automated system. If it doesn't work - then unfortunately you would have to create or use another account

Do you still need additional assistance from me?

didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?