I was cleaning out my gmail inbox last evening and I appear…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I was...

Second opinion] I was cleaning out my gmail inbox last evening and I appear to have lost all of my emails?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Just over 24 hours

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone, tablet and Mac computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I attempted to do a rebuild, nothing happened

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that should be all

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

First, check in Trash - any deleted emails will go there and remain there until you empty the Trash.

If you have already emptied the Trash then you can ask Google to recover any Trash that you have emptied in the past 24 hours:

https://support.google.com/mail/troubleshooter/4530113

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------