Do not remember our password. Our old account seems to have…

Customer Question
Do not remember our...

Do not remember our password. Our old account seems to have run out and we are unable to make any contact. our old account still had money init. basically we only use it oct till dec and things seem to have changed since last dec

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Who? we haven; been able to find anything

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not for skype

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris