Can not open account it says not avaible. No I tried calling…

Customer Question
Can not open account...

Can not open account it says not avaible

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No I tried calling no help

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

When I try signingn is says can not locate

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
9/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Martin, Network Engineer replied 7 months ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Is this your email account you're trying to open?

Andy, Computer Consultant