I have a TV-IP651W which has not worked properly and I am…

Customer Question
I have a TV-IP651W...

I have a TV-IP651W which has not worked properly and I am trying to re-install it. I am having problems.

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

I have tried to get it re-installed but when I try to type in my old password, it comes back as incorrect. I can't get beyond that point.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The reason I uninstalled it in the first place was that I could not receive a signal outside the house. Inside it worked fine on my smatphone.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris