You are or I am all messed up and travelling out of country…

Customer Question
You are or I...

You are or I am all messed up and travelling out of country and trying to use my hotmail account which you have cut off. I need to speak to someone

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Hotmail account?

On line they want to email me a link but I am cut off my password ***** is not working. You clearly dont care that you have lost my phone number and ruined my email. Have someone call me at(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No andf i am in Canada jusat about to go to China. I need this sorted out while i am in a close time zone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes you eveidently have lost my phone number as well as cut off my emails.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Ever since I left Houston on Wednesday. I am in Vancouver and this is a disr4uption I dont need. On Sunday i go to china.
Why not have someone call me to sort this out(###) ###-#### thanks

What makes you think we cut it off?

Thanks

Kris