I have created a 564 MB document but I get an error message…

Customer Question
I have created a...

I have created a 564 MB document but I get an error message saying it is to big to open. What do I do and why did it let me create a document to big to big to reopen?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, how often have you been getting this particular message?

Every time I try to work (make corrections, etc) on the document

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

All of them

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

For several months, I am working on a book and have tried several ways of getting around the problem. (Yes, I'm old [83] and I still have problems. not issues.])

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team or renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris