Microsoft software collection is not working. I tried to…

Customer Question
Microsoft software collection is...

Microsoft software collection is not working. I tried to reinstall and Norton indicated that it was not safe.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Pavilion...use Microsoft 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Only those automatically installed by Microsoft

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Martin, Network Engineer replied 10 months ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.

Are you referring to the Solitaire collection?

Regards,