It's actually my cell phone I need help with. I am trying to…

Customer Question
It's actually my cell...

It's actually my cell phone I need help with

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I am trying to set a specific ring tone through Zedge but forget how to do it

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I have downloaded Zedge and selected the ring tone but forget how to make it my ring tone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

do I wait here for answer and will the 5 dollars be put back in my account

Inside the zedge app, this will let you create a ringtone.

settings > sounds > ringtones > and select and make the new song you’ve downloaded your default ringtone or notification.

If you get stuck or run into any issues let me know.

Please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating to show I was able to assist you, without a 5 star rating submitted I am unpaid and unaccredited for my time and expertise.

Thank you,
Dustin S. Sr. Technician and Former Network Switching Systems Operator . Maintainer 31F1P