I ve got a cd stuck in tower wont eject. Its a dell computer…

Customer Question
I ve got a...

I ve got a cd stuck in tower wont eject

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Its a dell computer and tower 2013 model

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2013

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No ive tried the tower button turning it off and unplugging it no luck

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Have you depressed the reset PIN hole?

Thanks

Kris