I had support done on 9/27 because of repeated problems with…

Customer Question
I had support done...

I had support done on 9/27 because of repeated problems with spam e-mail./every thing seemed OK after service. today I can received e-mail but I cannot forward or send mail. I keep getting error messages from provider-ATT

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, how often have you been getting this particular message?

Occasionally prior to 9/27-did not use send yesterday, but is recurring today every time I try

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Up dated several days ago. /agent Session #M2987681392 details- detected adware and malware removed, updated virus scan done.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I ran virus scan myself this AM-OK

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.