I seem to be blocked from uaing the camera when I am talking…

Customer Question
I seem to be...

I seem to be blocked from uaing the camera when I am talking to anyone, the massage says that I may have something other running but I think it is just blocked so that people cannot seem I can see them though.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Hp envy15

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I have the most resent one

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think i was the one who blocked it by acceendent

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Use below box to post your response

Let me know when you are ready

Tell me which application is used to access camera? (skype / other)

Hi there,

Didn't find you back. Hope you are doing fine..

I am still waiting for your response to proceed further

Please respond..