I tried to see a video on the Drudge Report and Google froze…

Customer Question
I tried to see...

I tried to see a video on the Drudge Report and Google froze my e-mail page and I can't get into my earthlink account only my g-mail account. Wha do I do?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Just today when I tried to get into that Yahoo video that was on the Drudge Report.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, I installed some google info because I thought I good un-do what has been done and it appears that I messed up along the way and I now cannot get into my earthlink account nor can I send e-mails.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried to get into my e-mail via my android and I couldn't get my earthlink e-mail on that either

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Martin, Network Engineer replied 10 months ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hello and welcome.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

Regards,

I am on my MAC now and my remote may have been fouled up by this whole thing but we can try
Can you work with me just with the MAC?

Sure - how do you usually log into your account?