Purchased download need to install in new computer. New. HP.

Customer Question
Purchased download need to...

Purchased download need to install in new computer

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

New

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

HP

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your HP? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Purchased quicken 9/9/2017

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris