I just got a family member's Acer computer, model Aspire…

Customer Question
Good morning, i just...

Good morning, i just got a family member's Acer computer, model Aspire 23-705. I cannot find or lost the power cord; can i use any of the power cords from other devices, assuming the plug matches up? All the power packs i do have state what the input & outputs are

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Aspire? And what operating system are you running?

Aspire 23-705, and i do not know, likely windows

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, it was my dad's, and after a long and wonderful life, (88+), he passed in April. Likely has not been used since then, but no updates

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Satchi, Computer Software Engineer replied 10 months ago
Satchi
Satchi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi ,

Is it a Desktop or laptop ?

Thanks

Satchi