I have a IRULU tablet model# TY_GT90H I have no instructions…

Customer Question
I have a IRULU...

I have a IRULU tablet model# ***** I have no instructions for and I am unable to get it on wi-fi. Can you help me please

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your tablet computer?

It does not have a name on it, the book that came with it says IRULU but can not read the instructions it is so tiny, not even with a magnify glass. I was hoping the model#

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No have not been able to get on wi fi so has never been used

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Thank you

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Do you know the password ***** your wifi network?

Then go to settings and then to wifi