Hadto replace and need a new download of Quicken program.

Customer Question
Hadto replace and need...

Hadto replace and need a new download of Quicken program

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Old one was uptodate when it died I think

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Did you purchase it online also do you know your quicken account login details ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

order online sys apparently does not like my login.

Do you remember the email you used to login to quicken account ?

What is the exact message you get when you try to login to quicken account ?

password ***** good

OK can you access this yahoo email account now ?

u mean login now

Yes please and see if it has a new email from quicken and let me know what that emails says.

Unfortunately, there is no QuickBooks Online company or QuickBooks Accountant account associated with***@******.***. But don't worry! Here's a few options to get you to the right place:Sign in to QuickBooks Self-Employed
Sign up for a free trial of QuickBooks Online Simple Start, Essentials, or Plus
Sign up for a QuickBooks Accountant account
If you have a QuickBooks Online company or a QB Accountant account, then your account information is tied to a different email address or user ID.
Sign in or Recover your user ID
I had Quicken
Just want a download place to replace that file

You can only download it from the quicken account are you sure your yahoo email is the one that is linked with quicken.Do you have any other email accounts ?

i have found it on the Quicken.com and downloaded it. in process of loading.

You mean you managed to sign in to your quicken account and then downloaded it from your account?