I had an issue with Windows 10 - I couldn't access any of te…

Customer Question
Hi Andy. My name...

Hi Andy. My name is***** had an issue with Windows 10 - I couldn't access any of te Windows Apps. I took reloaded it to Incredible Connection and they reloaded Windows 10. But I lost all my programs. I reinstalled Office and now I cannot load my emails into Outlook.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

I tried today, it was working fine until the Windows issue.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I contact Microsoft for assistance but they said I must contact MWEB and check that the details are correct. They tried all the options and none of them work. It won't accept the SMTP Server or any others given either

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am battling to download my Anti Virus also. It says that there are Downloads in progress and it can only do 1 at a time. I don't know what else is downloading though. Also in the start menu, most of the App are showing a download icon but aren't showing what they are

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
9/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

What exactly happens when you try to load your email account into Outlook?

Please let me know

Thank you

It won't accept any of the encryption codes or settings and it tells me that the SMTP Server Settings aren't right, but they are. I contacted mweb and we tried all the available option. It still won't load the emails into outlook.
Why did you guys charge me R 620. It said it was $5 which was refundable. I don't want to subscribe to this

This is not a free service.... this is my livliehood, no support is actually free.

Please speak to customer service about getting your $5 ect refunded

They didn't charge me $5. They charged me about $45

yes, the cost for support

Andy, Computer Consultant