I purchased on line security 1/9/17 Order no. 10527900972.

Customer Question
I purchased on line...

I purchased on line security 1/9/17 Order no.*********** Can't open it. Keep getting solicitations to buy the product. It has been debited to my account. Req. assistance to open it up. Attendant instructions don't cover what I am viewing. Yks.

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Only avg

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

What is the name of the security program that you are using, or were using?

And did you purchase it in January or September?

What type of computer do you have available to use, Is it a Windows ( XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, or 10) Or do you have a Mac ( 10.6 10.7 10.8, Yosemite, Sierra, Etc )

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S. Sr. Technician and Former Network Switching Systems Operator . Maintainer 31F1P