I have an e-mail account that I cannot access. It has a

Customer Question
I have an e-mail...

I have an e-mail account that I cannot access. It has a google icon that I have a shortcut to log in automatically. I changed some app accesses on my computer this am and cannot find the screen that I used. May be the reason I can't get in my account. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

It is a hewlitt Packard and the screen has been an issue since this a.m.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Harold Hanna, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Computer Hardware Engineer

What type of email are you having trouble accessing? Who is the provider?