Why in the world do I have to pay you? I already have. Dell.

Customer Question
Why in the world...

Why in the world do I have to pay you? I already have.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I already pai you for protection this year.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Why am I paying you again?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Harold Hanna, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello I can attempt to help you, but you are saying you are already paying for this service? Do you have a service contract with Dell?

i have a contract with Best Buy where I purchased my computer
are you helping me?

Alright. This is not Best Buy. I am sorry if they do not help you, we try to help our customers with a satisfaction guarantee, at any time of day or night, throughout the year. I would be happy to assist you. What is the problem you are having?

Are you not with the geek squad? I paid for that.

Are you saying you paid for service when you bought your computer, or recently this evening? If you paid for this current service, I will be happy to assist you, however this service is not connected with a contract through Best Buy.

ode is inffectiv
I paid for geek squad thru Best Buy
do not charge my account. I will dispute it as I thought you were geek squad.
you cant do that ethically as you have not done me anything.

Alright. This is not Best Buy, do you want me to make sure this is referred for a refund? If not, I can assist you this evening. This is a support company that fixes issues based on when you need it. Geek squad opens tomorrow at Best Buy during their normal business hours. I will refer this to billing to make sure it is not charged unless you require assistance now, so you can contact them.

I have no reason to request a charge, I am not billing. I am a support technician that would be able to assist you with the problem on your device. If you have paid a contract with someone else to do this at any hour of day or night, I would recommend you to contact them to do this. I do not know if they are open at all hours, but I believe they will be able to assist you tomorrow.

I apologize. I will call the geek squad tomorrow. DO NOT CHARGE ME ANYTHING. nothing was done.

Understood. I can refer this to billing to make sure you are not charged. If you need something fixed immediately, I can however assist you. But if you paid for service and there is not an immediate need, it would be best in my opinion to go with the contract you have already invested money in to.

confirm please.

Referring for refund now. If you would like honest 24/7 service, and Best Buy is unable to provide this to you, please consider working with us instead. We would be more than happy to work with you at JustAnswer.com

Have a great evening!

thank you Harold. I will do that. Have a good evening.