I would like to know if you can retrieve my emails and

Customer Question
Hi Andy, My name...

Hi Andy, My name is ***** ***** would like to know if you can retrieve my emails and pictures. Because I share my email with my girlfriend and she erased my emails & pictures by accident. Is it possible for you to retrieve my emails and pictures from sept. 22, 2017 and back. My email address is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

I am using yahoo, My email address is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, I don't know how to do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just to retrieve my emails and pictures if possible. Do you need the email address from the senders

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 10 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Please check the best possible way to restore the emails below. Please try these steps one by one and let me know if you were able to recover it or if you face any problem in it. Please note :- Yahoo Email Recovery option will only be able to recover all the emails which were deleted within 24 hrs so if you do not find emails in Trash then use Yahoo Email Recover option as soon as possible without wasting even a single minute. You may get your emails back if it is backed up at server.

Step 1

Log in to your Yahoo! Mail account. Navigate to the "Trash" folder located at the left portion of the screen, and then check if the deleted message is there.

Step 2

Open the message and select the "Move" option in the Yahoo! mail toolbar. Select "Inbox" or any other existing folder into which you want to transfer the message. It will then be immediately transferred to your chosen folder.

Step 3

Use the "Search" option at the upper portion of the window if you do not want to browse through several deleted emails. Type the email address of the sender or other keywords related to the email message and click on "Search."

Step 4

Use the "Yahoo! Mail Restore" feature to recover mails that have been deleted in the past 24 hours. This is if your trash folder is empty and your deleted emails are no longer available. Click on the "Help" button at the upper portion of the screen and then select "Help" once again from the options that appear.

Step 5

Select "Emailing: The Basics" from the list of "Help topics." Click on "Deleting and Recovering Mails," then choose "Restore Lost or Deleted Emails."

Step 6

Read the instructions on how to recover emails that were deleted within the last 24 hours. Complete the required form and hit "Submit." You will be prompted once emails are restored.

let me know how it goes !!.

Did this help you ?