I have Windows 10 with Windows Live Mail using pop3 server.

Customer Question
I have Windows 10...

I have Windows 10 with Windows Live Mail using pop3 server. I've not been able to send or receive messages on/off for 3 weeks. I keep getting errors that say that the server timed out or that the user password ***** ***** No changes have been made. Local internet service is through my telephone company and is extremely slow. I am also unable to download Windows 10 updates due to lack of speed.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I have not reset it since I bought the machine.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Unable to install because local internet speed is too slow.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have no clue--I don't know that much.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 10 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

What email service do you using for an account?

My email is through Frontiernet.net. It's very slow internet service and there is no other choice.

Can you login here to make sure you have the correct password? https://login.frontier.com/webmail/