I am a Netflix customer but have completely forgotten what…

Customer Question
I am a Netflix...

I am a Netflix customer but have completely forgotten what to do to get set up. I also bought a Samsung TV that may need some asistance (me) not the TV. My name is John ********, ********. I am on the opposite side of my house from the TV. so could I please get instructions by phone. ********

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Samsung? And what operating system are you running?

Just to clarify, I am on a Dell computer but the operating system is expired, maybe Windows 7 ??? I see Windows 3 on my computer list of programs. I will go look for the Samsung model. Will take me a few minutes.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

None for years.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The Samsung is a 6 Series, according to USER MANUAL

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 10 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Just to clarify, are you trying to connect the TV to Netflix?

Also, what is the exact model number of the TV?