Last weekend I involved you guys to assist me with an issue…

Last weekend I involved you...
Last weekend I involved you guys to assist me with an issue I was having with my computer. A "Mr. Med" came on and for $34.00 he visited my computer via TeamViewer and did what he did to clear up my issues. They were somewhat minor and I was happy with what he did however, since then I have lost all connectivity to the Internet using Mozilla Firefox. I can use Internet Explorer and can access my Outlook account and use other mediums that take me to the Net but have no ability to connect using Firefox. I desperately need someone that can find my problem and get me back to using what I have been for a number of years. I don't have much money and I'm sure you will need to gain access to my computer via Teamwork again. I just need to know what it will cost me to get this issue fixed. Thank you.
9/29/2017
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

I can check this for you

No thank you. I've already spent $34.00 last week for assistance and that didn't work...

So you no longer need help?

not at another $39.00! When will the "help" actually resolve my problem or will I continue to be offered "help" for additional funds?

Those offers are Automated and Optional, Just ignore them or close them, they are sent automatically by the site

As I understand you have issue with connecting to internet from firefox. Correct?

what would it cost me to find out why I can no longer connect to the Internet by going thru Firefox? Mr. Med failed to see that I had 12 virus' that I found after he "helped" me out for $34.00. After removing those is when I lost ability to use Firefox...

I am not sure what you were doing with Mr med.

Right now you said you have an issue with Firefox. Is that correct?

UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator
I had a problem that involved Firefox and he had "fixed" it, or so he thought. I was still having trouble with it after his assistance and found the viruses. I removed them using Malware Antivirus and that's when I lost connectivity completely with Firefox. I can access the Net using Internet Explorer, however.

I will make sure Firefox works as per your request

you will need to download remote connection software and run it so we can connect..
Here are directions:
Please click on link below to start download, then Open/Save and Run the software, and accept the connection request
LINK --> https://www.898.tv/uranweb

it won't work!

which part doesn't work?

I'm using Internet Explorer to communicate with you right now. I have understood that many addresses with an http will not connect. The link is not being accepted. He had to use Teamviewer when we worked on it last week

this is also teamviewer. do you have it installed? if so, which version? 11 or 12?

not installed. He sent me a link ot it

here is https link , use it in internet explorer : https://www.898.tv/uranweb

We tried several different ways to connect until he used TeamViewer and sent me the link to it

here is the link to install it from original website: http://download.teamviewer.com/download/version_11x/TeamViewer_Setup.exe

nothing working
It won't even open a new tab for me to copy and paste the url address

try opening a new IE window

jamiep-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. http://www.justanswer.com/expert/qa.aspx?T=17985197. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
UranIT
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator