I cannot figure out how to change my password for -- it is…

Customer Question
I cannot figure out...

I cannot figure out how to change my password ********@******.*** -- it is totally confusing. I didn't know I had to have a password!!!!!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I have no idea. It just came up when I was reviewing my emails.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not that I know of.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm totally confused about what the problem is.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
9/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 9 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1. Please Sign in to My Account (myaccount.earthlink.net), or click the My Account link at the very top-right of the Web Mail page.

2. From the My Account page, click Email Profiles.

3. Click the Edit link in the Password ***** and fill out the form.

4. Click Change Password ***** complete the change.

If you forgot your Password ***** click on this link and follow the onscreen instructions : https://myaccount.earthlink.net/cam/passmain.jsp

Let me know the results

Thank you