Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I still have windows XP I keep getting phone calls that say

Customer Question

I still have windows XP I keep getting phone calls that say that is expiring and I won't be able to use my computer. Firefox also has sent message will no longer support XP. i JUST HAVE A SMALL NOTEBOOK ASPIRE. i DON'T KNOW WHAT i NEED TO DO.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Aspire? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: kav10. Sorry-don't know what you mean by operating system. I am not tech savy. Sorry.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I don't believe so. i wouldn't know how and when it starts up, it still says Microsoft Windows XP on the screen. Is it true that XP will not work anymore????
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I thought I was talking with expert. I don't guess there is anything else.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kris R replied 1 year ago.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Since about the 1st of September. I know that XP is outdated, but I still don't know what it means--sounds like I will not be able to use my computer. I don't use it for much, but I do have email and some online ordering.
Expert:  Kris R replied 1 year ago.

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team or renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris