I want to register for Primevideo.com/mytv and it is saying…

Customer Question
I want to register...

I want to register for Primevideo.com/mytv and it is saying password ***** ***** correct

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I did try, day before, but I could not find the mail

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I want free trail option

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
9/29/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Andy, Computer Consultant