All I want to do is renew my MSN Premium account. Some one…

Customer Question
Hey, all I want...

Hey, all I want to do is renew my MSN Premium account. Some one before sent me to a site wanting my credit card number. Who would fill out their credit card number to an unknown. That said I just wnat to renew my account

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

NO, I don't want any easterners get my credit card number

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Pearl, last time you sent me to a site wanting my credit card info. no way!

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris