I have on Pandora. Country music hymns but the Natalie Cole…

Customer Question
I have on Pandora...

I have on Pandora. Country music hymns but the Natalie Cole stations is also playing in the background. Why is this happening and how can I stop it. Very annoying. Jeanie

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

HP Windows 10 touchscreen. Brand new.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Just Pandora. I had a new virus put on it at the computer sore.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris