I need to change my credit card when I take Uber and I don't…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my credit card when I take Uber and I don't know how to do it.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I have an I Phone and I have a Mac

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not for Uber but others

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No all is good I just can't find where to change my credit card.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please follow the steps below and let me know the results :

1. Open Uber app and Select "Payment" from your app menu.
2. Select the payment option you'd like to update.
3. Tap the three dot icon, then tap edit.
4. Make changes, then tap SAVE when you're done.

Thank you

Has everything worked out please?