I've ordered xiaomi redmi 3 pro from aliexpress, then

Customer Question
Hello, i've ordered xiaomi redmi...
Hello, i've ordered xiaomi redmi 3 pro from aliexpress, then reflashed the phone through the Miflesh for xiaomi.eu 7.1.3.0 firmware. Now my phone doesn't turn on, do you know how to fix it ?
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Please do correct me if I am wrong, It sounds like you are unable to turn on the redmi 3 pro after reflashing the phone. Is it right?

it's right

Thank you for posting back you reply, You don't have to worry about this problem. We will provide you the answer for your question

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you tell me the reason why you reflashed your phone?

the phone was on chineese lang
are you here ?

Do You have any computer with you now? So that I can take a secure remote connection on the computer.

but for what ? i have smartphone problem, not computer

I understand, You opted for the Secure Remote Assistance. We can take a remote access only on the computer and we cannot take remote on the phone, So we can try to connect the computer to phone and we can try to fix the issue. If you don't have access to the computer, please let me know so that I can provide you an alternate way.

we have a windows computer

Okay, May I know what do you see on the phone screen when you press the power button? Do you see any lights or redmi logo for long time?

no, the screen is just black

Please connect the phone to the charger in the poweroulet and press and hold the power button for 30-40sec. Let me know what is happening on the screen.

we tried that, but nothing is happening on the screen (

No problem with that. We can try in the alternate way so please follow the instruction which I have given below.

• Simultaneously press and hold the Power button (located on the upper-right edge) + Volume Up button for 60 seconds and please dont worry whatever you see on the screen, Wait until recovery booting appears in the screen

Note: If the Android system recovery screen doesn't display, refer to the alternate button method.

ok i will try this now
no, nothing happens

I am sorry for the delay, May I know who Reflashed your phone using Miflash application? the reason why I am asking is we can try to reflash the phone again, it sound like reflash might not worked properly at the first time.

I have reflashed by myself, but now Miflash doesnt see phone at all, like it is disconnected

So you reflashed your phone with the help of the computer and now the Miflash is not detecting the phone, am I right?

Could you please check on the upper right corner on the screen do you see any red flashing light?

hm..... i guess no, it seems like it is all black

May I know when did you purchased this xiaomi redmi 3 pro from the Aliexpress?

3 months ago
it was packed couple months, and a week ago i decided to use it

I apologize for the inconvenience, I tried doing a research on this problem but I am unable to check for the exact solution. In this case I can Opt out this issue now, so that different expert who're well trained and well experience in the particular issue could help you in providing the answer for this question.

Ok. I have questions:
- how can i return money for remote assistance ?
- can i get money back for the consultation ?

I am a user of the site just like you and cannot help you with site-related issues. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support.

Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris