I want to get my email,but email will not accept my pass…

Customer Question
I want to get...

I want to get my email,but email will not accept my pass word.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I DO NOT REMEMBER ever resetting my user name. my password ***** changed Ido not know when.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I do not know about updates.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The passwords I have used are- kahring and kahringGM, mtrecker109#1

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.