I moved and have a new Email address, The original Email…

Customer Question
Hello, I moved...

Hello, I moved and have a new Email address, The original Email address isn't supported***@******.*** my new Email is***@******.***. How do I get this updated

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Rgreenleaf2nc.rr.com ( sorry was asking for a password ***** I don't remeber

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Noting

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just added a new Wfi Router, tried to update my password ***** Microsoft and change Email address

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
9/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Please, note that you can click Reply to Expert to reply to me. A rating is only needed when we are finished.

What exactly do you need help with? Do you need to replace your current email account in your mail application or something else?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Was told a 5 dollar deposit required and refundable, now I see it can cost 47 Dollars? Just need a email update and delete old?? Can this be waved

You were told that this would be free? I am sorry for the confusion. The $5 was a deposit. The rest of the question cost was charged after I picked up your task.

Do you wish for me to send in your refund request now?

Andy, Computer Consultant