I cannot find all--the many books I purchased in the pasr.

Customer Question
I cannot find all--the...

I cannot find all--the many books I purchased in the pasr. nor even iin my library.i want to reread some. I bought them for a good price and would like to find them and read them. thank you

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Kindle with the lighted background

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I have charged it but don't know anything about updates. canyou help me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. i charge it ans read it.i'm a senior citizen so need a lot of help. i live alone.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
9/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Let's begin by having you log into your Amazon account to make sure that the book that you want appear in your Amazon library. Please click the following link:

www.amazon.com/myk

On the page that appears next, you will see a CONTENT Tab and a DEVICES Tab. On the CONTENT tab you should see all of your Kindle book purchases. You can sort them by title, author or purchase date. Please locate the book(s) that you want to download to your Kindle, select it by checking it and then click on the ACTIONS column. Choose deliver to OTHER as the action. Select your device from the Device list. If you have more than one Kindle, make sure that you choose the Kindle that you are actively using. Don't select the Kindle Cloud reader unless you have downloaded the Kindle Cloud Reader APP to a computer or device other than your Kindle and wish to read it there.

If you do not see the books in the list of previous purchases or if you have difficulty sending them to your Kindle please let me know so we can troubleshoot.

Andy, Computer Consultant