My outlook is almost completely. About 10 minutes. Windows…

Customer Question
My outlook is almost...

My outlook is almost completely white

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

About 10 minutes

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Windows 10 Pro

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About 2 years ago I have tried the suggestions on your website:https://www.justanswer.com/computer/54int-outlook-loads-immediatly-changes-blank-white-screen.html

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue with Outlook directly? (connection is simple and secure)
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.