Internet is on short periods but mostly does not connect tv…

Customer Question
Internet is on short...

Internet is on short periods but mostly does not connect tv or Ipad.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPad, and what model are you using?

Ipad pro. about i year

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Dont know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes tv doesnt stay connected to internet

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. May I know what is the make and model of the router/modem?

thought you were At&t.
No thank you.

I am one of the expert in Justanswer, We do support all AT&T and internet related issue. You don't have to worry about this problem, We will provide you the answer for your question

Could you tell me how long you are facing this problem?

pls. cancel your service

I am a user of the site just like you and cannot help you with site-related issues. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support.