I used to have a paypal account but i do not know what e…

Customer Question
I used to have...

I used to have a paypal account but i do not know what e mail i used

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Gmail but i think the last time i access pay pal account was though hotmail

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Updates for what

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

If you unsure which email you have used - try using each email account and reset password ***** each one.

whichever one can be recognized by paypal - that is the one you will be using.

if you unable to recover old paypal account - just create a new one