Microsoft edge is not responding. My computer is hp and I…

Customer Question
Microsoft edge is not...

Microsoft edge is not responding

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

My computer is hp and I think window 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I think my computer has been hacked into

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Ii am not great at computers my husband just past away and iam trying to figure things out and i need help

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment to review your question.

When you say not responding do you mean when you click on the edge icon it wont open at all or freezes when you open a web site ?

Do you have any other web browser installed in the computer like Firefox,Chrome ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in itand click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.