Why can't I access by Microsoft account to order Office 365?

Customer Question
Why can't I access...

Why can't I access by Microsoft account to order Office 365? It keeps kicking me off the internet.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

HP Pavilion 23. Do not know about operating system

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I thought I did Word and I used it once on Mon or Ttues and today it does not work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am very computer savy

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome tojustanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment to review your question.

What is the exact message you are getting when you try to access your microsoft account?

Please provide your microsoft account address so that i can check it.

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in itand click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.