It is in very small font and i cant make it bigger. It is in…

Customer Question
It is...

It is in very small font and i cant make it bigger

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

It is in very small font and i cant get it to go bigger

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I am not sure i dont even have numbers to mahe larger have the font code on the right side to ma

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just it hangs up when trying to hit 2 things like in a game an not hilite

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

Would you like me to list the steps for you to do this OR connect to your machine and solve it for you?

It should take no more than 15-20 minutes to resolve

As soon as the Secure Remote Assistance is approved, I'll post the link to get us connected!

Good morning! I haven't back regarding the status of your issue. Please let me know if and how I can help you further! Thanks! Also, please do not leave a negative rating without allowing me the chance to improve my service to you. Have a great day!