My Satellite machine that runs win 7 Home Premium has lost…

Customer Question
My Satellite machine that...

My Satellite machine that runs win 7 Home Premium has lost wireless capability: how do I turn it on? TA

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Toshiba Satellite 14'

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Just the usual auto Win updates

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Have tried restart and restore without success

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
9/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Could you please provide the full model of the laptop which you can find on the bottom of the laptop.

When you point the mouse to the wi-fi icon on the system tray what does it show ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Andy, Computer Consultant