I have had Skype for some time but have not used it. I just…

Customer Question
I have had Skype...

I have had Skype for some time but have not used it. I just signed in on my phone and it is working but cannot on my computer. It keep defaulting to my old contact info and password. How can I make it work on my Apple computer

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Apple air Mac OS Sierra

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The phone number I am using and works for my phone is(###) ###-####and that is a new number for me

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you mean it is signing into the old account automatically on your Mac?

I solved the problem without counsel and will not need additional support.

Okay, thank you.