I want to change my sign in password that allows me to

Customer Question
Good morning. I want...

Good morning. I want to change my sign in password ***** allows me to access my mail {Outlook}

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Awhile - recently I have be getting a lot of calls stating that the Russians are using my password ***** sending out videos etc. under my name. I know that this is silly. But still to be on the safe side , I want to change this password

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, many times I don' receive e-mails

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
9/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Andy, Computer Consultant