Its not my computer but Microsoft Word. I have a mac pro. I…

Customer Question
Its not my computer...

Its not my computer but Microsoft Word

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

I have a mac pro

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I just installed InDesign and Word installs regularly but now it is asking for my login to Word and password ***** I keep inputting but it is saying there's an error

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need help to get this activated and not have this 'popup' continually and I don't understand why this is showing up because I've had this on my mac for a couple years now but i am also having issues with cloud or was

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

When you attempt to log in, you are given an 'error'. May I ask what that error is?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

its says: Sorry, there was a problem while trying to connect to your account. (Error code: 0x800488fe)

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

Jason can't you just tell me what to do and I can do it?

I am sorry for the confusion. First, I have to troubleshoot the problem so that I know what the problem is. When I know what the problem is, I can give you the solution to the problem. Do you have more information regarding the problem that you can give me so that I can conclude what the problem is?

When was the last time that you were able to use Microsoft Word?

I will contact Microsoft word's helpline....I should have done that to begin with

Oh okay. Do you want to do that and contact me later?

let me see what they say....I am unemployed looking for work and even the $5 was a lot for me at the momentsorry

No worries. I understand. I work here and am available from 6am to 6pm (PST) every single day. I will be here, if you need me.