I'm trying to log in to watch this weeks NQC videos After…

Customer Question
I'm trying to log...

I'm trying to log in to watch this weeks NQC videos After enetering my password ***** was sent I put in a new password ***** can't seem to bring up the videos...what did I do wrong?

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

No mam

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I'm not sure,,,,,,I thought I saved new password...but don't know if I did it right...not computer savvy :(

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that I want to see all the concerts since I didn't get to go :(

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/28/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 10 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me which internet browser you are doing this in?

Thank you